Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance.
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to the Review of Finance – the official journal of EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to the Review of Finance.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and not transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA Members can submit one paper to this year’s EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.
- Members are reminded to update your password-protected EFA / EIASM Profile (via the My Profile button at the top of this page) so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and calls for papers.
» New Editors
Daniel Paravisini and Chris Parsons to start a 3 year term as Editors of the Review of Finance in January 2021.
» For Candidates - to view Jobs
» For Institutions - to post Job Openings
» New Associate Editors Brian Melzer, Jacopo Ponticelli and Rick Townsend to start as Associate Editors of Review of Finance in January 2021.
» New Vice-President
Elena Carletti has been elected Vice-President of EFA and will be Program Chair of the next EFA annual conference (EFA 2021), to be held in Milan in August 2021. She will become President in 2022.
» 47th Annual Meeting
EFA 2020 was a great success with more than 2,800 registered participants. Thanks to Aalto University School of Business in Helsinki for hosting our first virtual conference.
» 49th Annual Meeting
August 24-27, 2022
IESE Business School, University of Navarra
» EFA Doctoral Workshop
The EFA Doctoral Workshop with David Yermack on digital currency and blockchain has been postponed to 2021. Applications will reopen in February 2021.
» RF Call for Papers
The submission window for the Review of Finance's Special Issue on China is now open. Guest edited by Zhiguo He and co-edited by Yongxiang Wang. Deadline December 31, 2020.
» Follow EFA on social media: