Finance Associations & Societies
- American Finance Association (AFA) - http://www.afajof.org/
- European Economic Association (EEA) - http://www.eeassoc.org/
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA) - http://www.efmaefm.org/
- Financial Management Association (FMA) - http://www.fma.org/
- German Finance Association (DGF) - http://www.dgf.info/index_e.php
- Spanish Finance Association (AEFIN) - http://www.aefin.es/
- Swiss Society for Financial Market Research - http://www.fmpm.org/
- Western Finance Association (WFA) - http://www.westernfinance.org/
» New Editors
Daniel Paravisini and Chris Parsons to start a 3 year term as Editors of the Review of Finance in January 2021.
» For Candidates - to view Jobs
» For Institutions - to post Job Openings
» New Associate Editors Brian Melzer, Jacopo Ponticelli and Rick Townsend to start as Associate Editors of Review of Finance in January 2021.
» New Vice-President
Elena Carletti has been elected Vice-President of EFA and will be Program Chair of the next EFA annual conference (EFA 2021), to be held in Milan in August 2021. She will become President in 2022.
» 47th Annual Meeting
EFA 2020 was a great success with more than 2,800 registered participants. Thanks to Aalto University School of Business in Helsinki for hosting our first virtual conference.
» 49th Annual Meeting
August 24-27, 2022
IESE Business School, University of Navarra
» EFA Doctoral Workshop
The EFA Doctoral Workshop with David Yermack on digital currency and blockchain has been postponed to 2021. Applications will reopen in February 2021.
» RF Call for Papers
The submission window for the Review of Finance's Special Issue on China is now open. Guest edited by Zhiguo He and co-edited by Yongxiang Wang. Deadline December 31, 2020.
» Follow EFA on social media: