Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance.
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to Review of Finance – the official journal of EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to Review of Finance.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and not transferable.
- EFA membership fees* are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association – in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA Members can submit one paper to the EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.
- Members are reminded to update your password-protected EFA / EIASM Profile (via the My Profile button at the top of this page) so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and calls for papers.
* EFA members in the UK are entitled to income tax relief for annual membership dues paid, as approved in 2016 by the Commissioners for HM Revenue and Customs under Section 344 of the Income Tax (Earnings and Pensions) Act 2003; European Finance Association (EFA) appears on the list of approved bodies on the Gov.UK website.
» New RF Managing Editor Marcin Kacperczyk
» New EFA President Elena Carletti
» New EFA Vice-President Xavier Vives
» General Assembly 2021
» Follow EFA on social media: