Why join the European Finance Association?
- Membership of a global network of more than 2,000 professionals involved in the research, practice, study and teaching of Finance.
- Invitation to the European Finance Association (EFA) Annual Meeting – the members-only conference typically staged at a European location in August.
- One complimentary paper submission to the EFA Annual Meeting of the same calendar year as that of paid membership (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Free online access to the Review of Finance – the official journal of EFA listed in FT Top 50.
- Discounted fees to submit a paper to the Review of Finance.
EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro
- EFA membership is personal and not transferable.
- EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
- EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
- Current EFA Members can submit one paper to this year’s EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
- Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
- EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
- EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships.
- Members are reminded to update your password-protected EFA / EIASM Profile (via the My Profile button at the top of this page) so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and calls for papers.
»New RF Editors Daniel Paravisini and Chris Parsons to start a 3 year term as Editors of the Review of Finance in January 2021.
» New RF Associate Editors Brian Melzer, Jacopo Ponticelli and Rick Townsend to start as Associate Editors of Review of Finance in January 2021.
» New Vice-President Elena Carletti has been elected Vice-President of EFA and will be Program Chair of the next EFA annual conference (EFA 2021), to be held in Milan in August 2021. She will become President in 2022.
» New Directors Ulf Axelson, Lubos Pastor & Ivo Welch have been elected Directors of EFA from January 1st 2021 for 3 year term.
» 47th Annual Meeting EFA 2020 was a great success with more than 2,800 registered participants. Thanks to Aalto University School of Business in Helsinki for hosting our first virtual conference.
» 49th Annual Meeting
August 24-27, 2022
IESE Business School, University of Navarra
» Call for Papers EFA Doctoral Tutorial & applications for EFA Doctoral Workshop with David Yermack on digital currency and blockchain. Deadline March15, 2021.
» Follow EFA on social media: