EFA Annual Membership Fee is €60 Euro - click here to join
1. EFA membership is personal and not transferable.
2. EFA Members are expected to adhere to the EFA Code of Conduct.
3. EFA membership fees are non-refundable.
4. EFA members receive free online access to the Review of Finance – the journal of the European Finance Association in addition to discounted submission fees.
5. Current EFA Members can submit one paper to this year’s EFA Annual Meeting (with no guarantee of paper acceptance).
6. Members are invited to the EFA Annual Meeting; additional fees may be required to attend.
7. EFA membership is valid for one calendar year only (January 1–December 31) regardless of when joining.
8. EFA does not offer multi-year, group or institutional memberships. There is no discount for students.
9. EFA Membership costs €60 including VAT for EU members.
10. Members are reminded to keep their password-protected EFA conftool Profile (EFA Annual Meeting website) updated with the correct email address so that EFA can contact you about elections, news, and calls for papers.
- We are currently changing the membership platform, so please contact EFA Executive Secretary for further information.
» Follow EFA on social media: